Re: Re: Digital Video / Media Players, with Freeview Tuner

No worries. ;-)

Seems my device is not really available yet.

I think I may just use an extender on my SageTV box, they have a
interface for the hauppauge MVP.

This should allow me to acheive the same thing, shame I have to leave
the SageTV box on for it thou.

Dan

Iain Shaw wrote:

> Yes, I did mean that one. And no it doesn't have a tuner. Their range
> of scalers do..sorry, shouldn't trust my memory

04/11/2006