Re: Fw: [ukha_d] Digital Photo Frame - Under £50 Delivered!

  • Subject: Re: Fw: [ukha_d] Digital Photo Frame - Under £50 Delivered!
  • From: "Chris Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:15:00 -0000

Hi All,

Just unplugged mine. Actually pretty dissapointed to be honest. I have
the Philips one discussed a while ago too for comparison.=20

This new one has poorer image quality, poorer angle for viewing. It
looks cheap too and is quite a bit fatter than the philips.

All in all the Philips is a way better item and is worth the extra =A350.

Chris

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Pete Shew <pslists@...> wrote:

> You maybe don't want a plug-plug cable as it may be the master end,
i.e.=20
> expecting to be connected to a USB slave such as a mass storage
device.=20
> Using a plug-plug might damage one or other  as you would be
connecting=20
> tx to tx instead of tx to rx. Of course I may be wrong.
>=20
> Pete
>=20
> Keith Finnett wrote:
> > I ordered one and it finally arrived today!!!
> >
> > Straight out of the box, plugged it in, slotted an SD card i'd=20
> > prepared in advance ;-) and it started showing pictures
straight=20

<yahoogroups@>=20
> > wrote:
> >=20=20=20
> >> Amazon has updated the page with some information:
> >>
> >>=20=20=20=20=20

Aspect=20