Re: Wifi video signals?

So I have to get a Showcentre for each TV I have. Reviews are not
great
either.

I have a chipped xbox - so I could use that, but what puts me off is:

1. The size
2. The noise it makes

If I want to go that route I think I would just have a small computer at
each TV it would allow for more fexibility and control. Ideally I just want
one server that I can control from any TV, and play any movie through it.
Basically any TV acts as a monitor that is mirrored.

Ho yin

<architect.hoyin@xxxxxxx<architect.hoyin%40gmail.com>>