Re: Sony Vaio wireless keypboards & mice

  • Subject: Re: Sony Vaio wireless keypboards & mice
  • From: NEIL BALL <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:38:02 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks for all of the replies.

The wireless keyboard & mouse are 2.4GHz as some had pointed out. When
I finally got access to google I searched on the FCC ident and this took me
to a site where you can search on the ident code and get full details of
the original application. Very useful providing the equipment has a valid
code, I foud some wireless mice that were made in China that had fake FCC
ident codes.

Neil B.