New Alarm system available

  • Subject: New Alarm system available
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 13:41:25 -0000

We've just had our first demo of the new SigNet range of Panels from
Europlex Technologies.

Could be of interest to HA'ers here.

Comes in three versions.

100 - 8 hard wired zones expandable, 16 wireless zones (uses Visonic OEM'd
equipment). X10 interface, optional modem for SMS dialling.

200 - As 100 but dial in Web Interface for control and programming, 2 x
Serial Ports

300 - As 200 but ethernet interface for Web Interface control and
programming.

Keypads are wired with the option of inbuild Wireless receiver to extend
range, and with prox to keypad too.

Caught my eye for the various interface options and the fact the keypad has
a nice blue LED back light, and white/blue LCD display.

Can obtain pricing if anyone is interested.

Dean.