HDTV and interfaces

Does anyone know of an executive summary on HDTV and the interfaces
they are
using?

I'm considering the Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP 24" widescreen LCD Flat
Panel
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&sku=59234

Says the resolution is 1920x1200 pixels- so over proper HD res. Supports
advanced features like PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture By
Picture)

Has loads of inputs and usb hub+ card reader but it is the DVI-D (Digital)
with HDCP that worries me- is this going to be around for a bit? Will it
accept a signal from the DVI interface on my Radeon 9800pro as I'm not sure
it does HDCP. Gave me a 5.7 for Aero and 4.5 for Gaming on Vista RC2.

Bro

"I'm sick and tired of hearing that 'health and safety' is stopping
people
doing worthwhile and enjoyable things. If you're using health and safety to
stop everyday activities, get a life and let others get on with
theirs."
Bill Callaghan (Health and Safety Commission chair)