Re: 1-wire temperature enclosures

Hi Andrew,

The PCB's were done as a 1 off run of some 20 units, all of these units
going to various members of the ukha community. They were supplied as
populated units, so simply plugged in and worked.

They came about as a result of discussions on irc. I've got designs for
a new revision of the PCB's however non have been produced yet.

If there is demand, then I can investigate doing another run of PCB's,
if you are interested e-mail me offlist.

Regards

Stuart