Re: Anyone seen / got on e of these?

STOP!!!

Don't buy one of those - the picture is utter sh*te.  It looks like what
you would expect from a TV on an RF feed - mine even had interference
lines on it!
The sockets for the CF cards have no guidance and it is ridiculously
easy to accidentally bend the pins.

I only bought one of those instead of the Phillips because it can play
AVIs, and I thought moving pictures a la Harry Potter would be v. cool,
but I really wish I hadn't bothered.  To make things worse, despite the
unacceptably poor quality, and the dodgy sockets, Scan wouldn't take it
back (welcome to my blacklist, Scan).

Since it was meant as a gift, I went and bought the Phillips one from PC
world to replace it.  It's 1000x better (albeit without movies), and the
Krystal frame is now knocking around in the boot of my car while I
decide on a suitable fate.

Mal