RE: Anyone seen / got on e of these?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone seen / got on e of these?
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:41:52 +0100

Yup, I suspect you're all correct, so I'll give that one a miss then
and go
for the Phillips.

SWMBO wants to buy one as a 70th birthday present for er mother... (So I
guess we'll get it back in a few years then  :-)   ) - that's not for quite
a while yet, so when she's ready to buy, I'll point her at Marks link...

Quick question for anyone who's got one, - the blurb says both battery or
mains adapter powered, - I don't suppose for a moment that whould happen to
be *rechargeable* battery with in-place charging would it?

Cheers.

Paul G.