Using MCE as a DVD server

I'm just checking really, as I'm a bit new to the MCE world....

Having finally got the tuner card installed and working (a complete
nightmare!), I'd like to get my DVDs ripped so that MCE effectively acts as
an on-line DVD jukebox.  Through various searches, I've cobbled together
the
following solution -

AnyDVD to remove the protection (though these are all genuine DVDs I'm
copying to the HD
CloneDVD2 to copy the ISO to the HD, and remove any unwanted crud (FBI
warnings, other languages etc)
My Movies 2 to play 'em (via Daemon Tools)

Does this sound a reasonable route?  I'm not after the 'best' solution,
just
one that does the basic DVD jukebox from within MCE.

Thanks

Pete