RE: Mk.1 owners hadn't

I presume you're referring to a Comfort system here? - If so, then
yes, I expect to be selling my Mk1 system in a couple of weeks...

My Mk2 upgrade components have *just* arrived - literally, but I won't be
in a position to fit then until next weekend at the very earliest, so it
will be a couple of weeks before my Mk1 system is ready for sale..

When it is, I will have the following available:

Standard metal enclosure including PSU
Comfort Mk1 main board, with a choice of U1 firmwares (Master 4.64, Outside
4.144, Action 4.233) - i.e. one each of Entry, Pro, and Ultra.
LEM01 (8 in, 8 out) - making total system 16 inputs / 16 outputs
Ringer module - either RGR01 or RGR02, can't remember which, but I know
it's not RGR03
Yuasa 7AH battery
1 Doorphone - DP01
2 Keypads - KP01's
1 old style (pre UCM) serial module. - this was replaced by the UCM's and I
don't believe will work with Comfigurator, but certainly does work with the
old CS-Express software for PC programming.

I do have a UCM01/A connected to it as well, but since that will work fine
with my Mk2, I'm thinking that I'll probably keep hold of that..

I'll post again when I've completed the swap-over...

Paul G.