RE: Re: Terastation

I wanted an Infrant, would have settled on a Terastation (although the Toms
hardware review was not that encouraging) but couldn't afford either. In
the end I got a 300 Gb Landrive which has had one firmware update (very
pleased with that too) and has sat under the stairs trouble free since the
day I got it. It even runs my FTP server both public and password
protected. I have not tried any fancy stuff like streaming video from it
but is has been great for backup etc. The interface is 10/100 IIRC.

<http://www.allcam.biz/products/lan_drive.html>

Ian

=
=
=20
=
=
=20
=
=
=20

Can you get them in the UK ?

Chris

>From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Terastation
>Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:01:16 +0100
>
>I've just put an Infrant RadyNAS into my office rather than the
>Terrastation. Main reason was I could buy it bare-bones and fit my own
>drives/select my capacity. Reviews on Toms Hardware suggested the
Infrant