Re: [OT] Miles OT - Search Engines

Tim,

I'm a Google fan too and can probably count on one hand the times I've
used an alternative engine.

"apprentice tv winner uk" on Google.co.uk returned a couple of
hits in
the "News Results" section at the top of results page.

Some searches seem overly-dependent on using the right combination of
keywords IME :-/

HTH,

Tim (H)

On 5/10/06, Tim Fletcher <timfletcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to get an idea of the search engines folk use to get
informat=
ion.  I was listening to the radio at about 2 this afternoon when the
prese=
nter said she had just seen the results of "THE APPRENTICE"
appear on one o=
f the wire services.  TBH I don't give a rat's ar5e as to who wins, but I
t=
hought it would be an interesting exercise to see if I could find out -
And=
I can't!  this has really undermined my confidence in Google and I wondere=
d where list member fish to catch their unofficial fish.