Commendations to CHC

Just wanted to publicly mention the excellent (as ever) service I've
been receiving this week from Andy Roberts of Comfort Home Controls...
Won't go into the boring details, but suffice it to say he has gone
beyond what a retailer might be "expected" to do in my situation,
by
allowing me to work out a return & trade-in deal brought about because
just "changed my mind" and succumbed to the UKHA gene that
compels me to
upgrade to the latest & greatest, whether or not logic and common sense
dictates if I need it or not...

Worth mentioning as well that they've got a pretty good deal on at the
moment (until the end of May) for the Comfort-II upgrade bundle, so if
any Comfort Mk.1 owners hadn't planned to upgrade stright away, I'd urge
you to consider buying the upgrade bundle from CHC while the price is
this good...

Paul G.

(no affiliation, just a satisfied customer)