Re: Wanted : Learning RC for Multi-Room Audio control

  • Subject: Re: Wanted : Learning RC for Multi-Room Audio control
  • From: "Chris White" <cmw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:31:08 -0000

I know, but what they end up sending is a 'stay on' message, which
with six sources, gets to be a rather long set of codes.

Chris.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Dean Barrett" <dean@...> wrote:

> Chris
>=20=20
> You can set them up so they dont send offs
>=20=20
>=20
> Dean.
>=20=20
>=20=20
>=20
> Talk for free - skype me  <skype:dean.rolec?call> Call me!
>=20
> Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via
> our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
>  <http://www.rolec.net/> www.rolec.net
> dean@...
> Tel: 01908-210677
> Fax: 01908-210678
>=20
> The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is
intended
> solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information
in it by
> anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Rolec
> Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended
recipient please
> contact wrongmail@...
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20
>   _____=20=20
>=20
Behalf Of
> Chris White
> Sent: 10 May 2006 12:04
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_d] Wanted : Learning RC for Multi-Room Audio control
>=20
>=20
> We are starting to supply a lot of multiroom audio systems and they
> are working well.
>=20
> The challenge is finding a good looking, cost effective (sub =A3100
> ideally) but functional learning remote control that we can use with
> these multi room systems.
>=20
> We all like the Harmonys, but these are not suitable because they send
> out the 'off' codes for all the devices not being used, however that
> might still be in use in other rooms.
>=20
> Any ideas, recommendations etc?
>=20
> Chris=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20

repair+

improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.si=
g=3DTcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement 	Computer

proveme

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DplS9-=
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff 	High

w2=3DComp

uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNG=
qXQCl7A>
>=20
> Improvement

vement&

w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_ora=
tTOwep2G_91fI
> Q>=20=20=09
>=20
>   _____=20=20
>=20
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=09
> *	 Visit your group "ukha_d <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"
> on the web.
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>=20=20=20
>=20
> *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
.=20