Re: ISP suggestions

My brother also has an account with them which is still working
fine.  I suspect that they may have gone bust but left the machines
in charge, so most users will still get service for as long as the
servers stay running.  My problem is that my service vanished last
Thursday and I can't get any response at all to my repeated phone
calls and emails to their normally good support team.  I have to
assume that they have gone belly up - but even if they havn't, I
can't live with a zero response support service, so I'm going to bin
them anyway.

Martin

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, ian.bird@... wrote:

> I have a F2S account as they are my ISP providers. Since I am in
Sweden at