RE: [OT] "safety" camera databases

  • Subject: RE: [OT] "safety" camera databases
  • From: "Neil Ball" <neilball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:03:16 +0100

I tried the TomTom service and it was pretty poor compared to
PocketGPS, and
yes it is subscription based (more expensive than PGPS too). For my money
the PGPS scheme seems the best value and most up to date. I also got a free
life membership by sending in some new camera locations and updating a few
that were wrong so it's worth becoming an active member as it then costs
nothing!

Neil B.

_____