Re: Philips Dexscape TouchScreen Problem

  • Subject: Re: Philips Dexscape TouchScreen Problem
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:52:29 -0000

Nice try Phil :)

It's really rather weird. It appears from doing some basic research=20
that when you extend a desktop on to a touchscreen monitor Windows=20
no longer receives the input, but as a clone it works but as I said=20
the alignment is WAY off (over an inch).

I'm thinking that it has something to do with the fact that the=20
resolution of the main desktop is 1280 x 1024 and the touchscreen is=20
1024 x 768 but that shouldn't really matter I would have thought.

Any clues?

Darren

wrote:

> > > Recalibrate the touchscreen?
> > >=20
> > > There's normally a utility included with the touch
drivers=20
that let=20
> > > you recalibrate the display.
> > >=20