RE: Aquarium automation

  • Subject: RE: Aquarium automation
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:50:15 +0100

The minimum would depend on the type and size of fish to be kept -
fish do get stressed when any of their environmental factors aren't right -
including to some extent being put in a too small space. This can lead to
disease as their immune system breaks down when stressed for a period of
time.

Paul.

My
reactor,