Rabbit 2000

  • Subject: Rabbit 2000
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:10:38 +0100

Hi Guys,

I know several of you have used the rabbit devices and I was
wondering what you have done about the circuit boards you have connected
them too.

I have the basic dev board but can't see the point of having single
holes which go nowhere. I'm trying to get rabbit to count pulses from
the electric meter(flashes) and pluses from the water metre. I have got
a circuit and software working but am suffering from a noise problem.
Which I think is caused by the links from my breadboard to the rabbit
dev board.

Have you all had boards built to suit each application or
did anyone build a generic one ?

Regards,

Paul

Paul Smith

Tel:-  0871 425 1236

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged.
Everything is intended for use of the addressee only. If you receive
this message in error then you must not print it or pass it on to anyone
else or use the information it contains.  Please inform Phoenix
Technology UK  of the error by email or by telephoning (+44)(0)871 425
1236.  Please then delete all copies from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient then you must not use the
information in the message or attachments or allow anyone else to do so.
Phoenix Technology UK reserves the right to copy and intercept all email
and other data sent over its networks. Phoenix Technology UK cannot
guarantee that this message has reached you complete and/or virus free
and advises you to carry out appropriate virus checks.  The Company does
not accept any liability for any statements made which are clearly the
sender's own and not made on behalf of the Company.