From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Mouser
Sent: 31 March 2006 08:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Refurbed PCs

> I get the feeling i've missed something here - what was the original
email
> about ???

Pete's original mail to list:

All

Just a heads-up really....there's a good chance that I'm going to have a
significant number (150ish) to sell.  In summary:

- Dell Optiplex & Dimension (all models, mostly between 0-12 months
old,
though no XPSs as far as I know)
- Factory refurbed
- Base unit only
- Some external damage, generally either the plastic bezels or minor
dings in the chassis - shipping damage basically, but the insides are
fine, and have been fully tested

I will be getting a full inventory soon, and should be able to get some
comments on the general condition.  All have either XP Home or Pro.

Because of the damage we cannot sell these through a normal reseller
route, but can sell to 'friends and family'.  Would this be of interest
to any of you?  They seem ideal for sitting in a Node 0, and in a lot of
cases the damage is very minor, but for silly reasons I won't bore you
with, it's deemed as irreparable.  We would provide the warranty
support, either RTB or on-site (up to you, RTB is cheaper).

I'll keep you posted, should have something more detailed within a week.

Pete