Re[4]: Girder

Hello Brian,

BGR>    Hi Rob, I do have some X10 RF remotes and need to control a lot
of X10
BGR>  devices.

I'm not sure if anyone has interfaced to HV - although now that we
have xap support that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

It all certainly sounds workable with Girder and NetRemote.

If you have any specific questions then it's probably best to ask them
in the Promixis forums - http://www.promixis.com/phpBB2/index.php
where you'll find me as rah99

BGR>  The heating and lighting in the Meerkat's cages are controlled by
X10

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob.heyes@xxxxxxx