From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
White, Peter
Sent: 30 March 2006 17:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Refurbed PCs

All

Below is the list of names I've accumulated over the past week.  This is
the
last email I'll send to the group on this subject, so if your name isn't
here, please let me know ASAP, equally if I've guessed your name
incorrectly
from your email address, please drop me a line.

Lehane Kellett
Tim Fletcher
Nick Shore
Lee Taylor