Fw: Re: Plasma cabling requirement

  • Subject: Fw: Re: Plasma cabling requirement
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:28:40 +0100

Looks like a grenade has gone off in mine. Had to seal the room up
with
tape so have to go via the french doors !

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 30/03/2006 16:22 -----

Discussion