Re: 300GB Hard Drives

And don't forget the hoverboard! (although I'd settle for the flying
car
we've been promised since the 60s)

The best thing about the prototype fusion reactors has to be the proper
sci-fi technology look.  I'm sure any visiting aliens would be dead
impressed (much more than they would be by a poxy windmill!)

Jim Noble wrote:

>Mal Lansell wrote:
>

>>Perhaps if TPTB got their fingers out and built that fusion
reactor, we
>>could just wait a few years and build those instead.
>>

>S*d that, I want my Mr Fusion. One-point-twenty-one-gigawatt-tastic...
:-)