Re: OTish: Maplin CAT5 outlet

  • Subject: Re: OTish: Maplin CAT5 outlet
  • From: "Brad Salmon" <bradsalmon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:57:10 -0000

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

What a difference 24 hours, a new punch tool and a tester can make.
Turns out I had several problems which were confusing the hell out of
me but all sorted now and currently running on my first network -
wahoo.

I even remembered extra sockets for the xbox by the tv and a wireless
modem so hopefully I'm future proofed for a bit.

Thanks again,

Brad

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brad Salmon" <bradsalmon@...>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Strictly speaking I guess this is off topic but I'm about to pull
my hair out and I'm sure a few of you may have come across this
before.