Re: [OT] MSN Messenger

Keith Doxey wrote:

> If the whole point of this rubbish is to save on typing, can someone
please
> explain how "kk" is any less typing than "OK"
which is universally
> understandable !!!

I know where your all coming from... My 14 year old daughter  is exactly
the same - It may have something to do with not having to move your
finger 1 inch across and up a little...

Saying that - the way she has MSN customised now with little icons that
replace letter combinations or complete words makes it harder to read
still!! - drives me batty! Pink Bold scripty type fonts ARG! - All in
about 1 months usage!

She's never been very 'computer' orientated, at best she would have
googled for her latest 'rock group of the day' to get some lyric or
another... now its MSN every wakening moment -  the only thing that
gives the internet a break is eating - and that's only because she isn't
allowed to eat over the computer!

/me shuts up now...
:)

Wayne.