RE: Sonos Speaker

  • Subject: RE: Sonos Speaker
  • From: "Chris Jackson" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:01:23 +0100

Agreed with Nick, we have been selling these for about 6 months now,
some
with the speakers and some without. Use your own speakers if you like or
use
the ones in the packs it doesn't matter. Although I did go on an Audiophile
forum and they said that they preferred 3rd party speakers over the Sonos
ones.

It depends on how much you missus has the final say :) - if she is like
mine
she will want the same brand name on everything to keep it all uniform....

Thanks
Chris
Mail: chris@xxxxxxx
Web:  www.stylishautomation.com