Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Base-line power consumption

Re: Harmony remote owners - IR to HV etc?

  • Subject: Re: Harmony remote owners - IR to HV etc?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:20:03 -0000

Paul - Whoops... realised by login here is different from=20
remotecentral=20

I generally use Dark Knight but I'm noughtomate in these forums.

If none of this makes sense, please ignore this.=20

I've gone mad.=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@...>=20
wrote:

> Paul,
>=20
> (Not that I own a HV, but I do have 3 Harmony Remotes...)
>=20
> Go to :
> members.harmonyremote.com
> [login]
> Add Device -> Home Automation -> Home Appliance ->
> Manufcaturer =3D CSI3 (in drop down box) ->
> enter Homevision
> ... the rest should be straight forward.
>=20
> If there are any codes missing, you can then add them to this=20
newly=20
> configured HV device.
>=20
> You can then integrate this into any new or existing activities.
> Check out remotecentral.com (and a DarkKnight over there!) for=20
more=20
> info.=20
>=20
> Hope this helps
>=20
> Cheers
>=20
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@> wrote:
> >
> > I've now setup my Harmony 895 remote and it's working really=20
well=20
> with my AV kit :-)
> >=20
> > I now want to add some commands to close the curtains, change=20
> light levels etc. All of this is currently controlled by=20
HomeVision=20
> and I have an IR network in place.
> >=20
> > My question is =96 how have others done this? How have you
setup=20
the=20