Latest message you have seen: Re: [Advert] - HA related eBay item

Re: Harmony remote owners - IR to HV etc?

  • Subject: Re: Harmony remote owners - IR to HV etc?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:12:43 -0000

Paul,

(Not that I own a HV, but I do have 3 Harmony Remotes...)

Go to :
members.harmonyremote.com
[login]
Add Device -> Home Automation -> Home Appliance ->
Manufcaturer =3D CSI3 (in drop down box) ->
enter Homevision
... the rest should be straight forward.

If there are any codes missing, you can then add them to this newly=20
configured HV device.

You can then integrate this into any new or existing activities.
Check out remotecentral.com (and a DarkKnight over there!) for more=20
info.=20

Hope this helps

Cheers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@...> wrote:

> I've now setup my Harmony 895 remote and it's working really well=20
with my AV kit :-)
>=20
> I now want to add some commands to close the curtains, change=20
light levels etc. All of this is currently controlled by HomeVision=20
and I have an IR network in place.
>=20
> My question is =96 how have others done this? How have you setup
the=20
remote i.e. have you selected an odd TV device for instance (one=20
that you'd never use =96 just to get the IR codes) =96 and then taught=20
HV the codes?