Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: RTIs New T3-V+ Universal Controller

RE: [OT] Printer recommendations...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Printer recommendations...
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:43:19 -0000

I just bought a Canon Pixma iP6600D - it is a photo printer though but
is excellent (might be more than you want to pay for a DM printer?). I know
you don't want CD handling but it is significantly better than the Epson
Stylus Photo 950 it's replacing on my desk and smaller/more compact too.
Has a small paper tray at the bottom that pushes closed if not in use and
the normal top slanting one.

Oh, and it's much quicker and quieter than the Epson.

As I said, it is designed as a photo printer though but I'm really pleased
I moved away from Epson.

Paul.