Latest message you have seen: Re: How to stop vibrations!

Re: Law and UK plugs for equipment?

  • Subject: Re: Law and UK plugs for equipment?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:09:58 -0000

Paul,

Are you planning to get back to Komplett and ask for new adpaters ?

If so, let the rest of us know how you go.

It would be interesting to see how they plan to honour this.

Cheers

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@...> wrote:

> Thanks,
>
> The warranty bit is actually not set in stone though I thought -
the law says that the length of warranty must be suitable for the
goods bought. Commonly taken to be 12 months though.

> Paul.

Behalf Of Andy
> Sent: 22 March 2006 02:25
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Law and UK plugs for equipment?
>
> Yes the law does state that a correct power plug needs to be
included.

> You may remember days when you had to attach a plug yourself. Well
that has
> gone as well.
>
> Quite simply they 'must' supply a uk plug to be legal.
>
> On the same topic, in theory anything with a plug must have a 12
months
> warranty. (Unless your CISCO who only provide a 3 month
warranty  ! work

wrote:

> [...]
UK plug
> > > adapter although it has two EU PSU's (charger and wireless
receiver).

get my
facts