Latest message you have seen: [OT] Colocation required

RE: HA & SWMBO

  • Subject: RE: HA & SWMBO
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:21:20 -0000

The only real successes I've had have been Tivo and the Kiosk PC in
the
kitchen that scrolls through all the family pictures.

I've used these so many times to try and convince SWMBO that the next thing
I am about to buy might be as good....

I think she has lost the will to resist -:)  'Um that's nice' is the best
reaction I get nowadays.

I still keep buying though in my eternal quest for the next 'big one'.

John