Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: Group advice on Wireless router

Biometric Fingerprint Door Locks - Offer

  • Subject: Biometric Fingerprint Door Locks - Offer
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:50:36 -0000

We've just received this offer for our readers...

"Westmorland Fire & Security are pleased to announce that the UK
Biometrics
range of Finger Print Door Locks are currently being offered at much
reduce=
prices for readers of Automated Home. This is to celebrate our new
distribution deal and help jump start sales.

The FP100 Fingerprint Door Lock is the latest and most compacted
state-of-the-art fingerprint integrated lockset, most ideal for the small
office or home. It can be used to replace any cylindrical locks, You can
unlock the door using your fingerprint or key and can store up to 10 users.
although having an RRP price of =A3299 + VAT it is currently available for
just =A3170 + VAT (=A3199.75 inc VAT) - You can use order code AH100 to
cla=
im
your discount...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1678.html

(Please excuse the speed of AutomatedHome.com - it's suffered badly since
w=
were "digged")