Latest message you have seen: Popcorn Hour - Warning, avoid if you want to use for VIDEO_TS

Re: Fw: Stair LEDs

I'm a definate. Been thinking about how to do this for some time. The
choice of sensor is quite important as the pressure mats ideally under
my wooden floor - but if they go faulty won't be easy to replace. Some
kind of proximity/beam for me is more practical.

On 17/03/06, Andy Laurence <andy@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Add another maybe to that.  I shall have to ask SWMBO what she thinks
of it.  Perhaps a video would help her visualise ;-)