Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_-_=A350_Off_(Expires_Soon)?=

Re: Fw: Stair LEDs

The chips are completely blank when they arrive from the shop. To be able
to program them through the serial port I need to load a program into them
and set some fuses (flags if you like).

If there is enough interest I will look at getting a setup so I can program
these outside of the boards otherwise I will need a header on each board in
order to attach the programmer. Not a big deal but a pain. The initial
programming of the chip would need on each board the chip, crystal, a
couple of caps and a header as a minimum. Power supply connectors etc.
would be useful but probably not essential. Maybe a half made board would
be possible. leave off all the LED control stuff and connector blocks. This
would also make it quite simple to assemble for anyone handy with a
soldering iron ;-)

We'll see

Ian

Jim Noble