Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_-_=A350_Off_(Expires_Soon)?=

RE: LD11 fuse question

  • Subject: RE: LD11 fuse question
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:24:57 -0000

If the LD11's have been wired incorrectly then contact your electrician and
- politely - explain what seems to be the situation and inform him that you
expect him to come fix his mistakes and you expect him to cover the bill
for
any damaged units.

And no - the fuses in the LD11's aren't normal "plug" fuses - you
can get
replacements in packs of ten from www.letsautomate.com/

Phil