Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync

  • Subject: RE: [OT]O2 XDA EXEC Exchange Active Sync
  • From: "Andy Bone" <andy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:24:02 -0000

Hi Rob,

Is this the same cert that I put on the Webserver? I am not an expert on
the niceties of certification :lol

I think this may well be the answer, as I have been googling like mad on
this, and did find another reference this morning that suggested the same
as you have just done.

Only trouble now, is that I am at work and the XDA is at the home office,
so it will have to wait until tonight to get this tested. One good thing
that has come out of this playing around is that my OWA is now configured
to use SSL whereas it was not before :-o

Will try this tonight, and will post back here how i get on, so that any
others may fInd my trials of some use if I get it working.

Andy

________________________________

>Hi Andy

>I have this working and it was a PITA at first. I had to replace my
Exec recently (I ran the last one over with my office >chair, oooops!)
and it seemed to take twice as long to get it working than the first time!

>Have you installed the cert onto your XDA? The really weird thing is
that most guides will tell you to use the MS tool for >doing it but that
actually doesnt work in WM5. Just stick the cert you've created with cert
services in your storage >location on the XDA and then click on it and
it will ask you if you want to install it. Simple as that, no tool needed.

>Unless you have the cert installed on the XDA activesync will just fail
every time but just to throw you of the scent will >give you a few
different reasons for failing!