Latest message you have seen: Re: New Build

Re: Logitech Harmony 895 - shipping when?

  • Subject: Re: Logitech Harmony 895 - shipping when?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:35:58 -0000

All - My 895 has arrived!!!
(3 months later than I had anticipated)

I can confirm that the Komplett order is a Euro one - it has Euro=20
plugs.

But.....

I have good news (which may not be a surprise to you, but it was for=20
me).

The package includes the RF->IR blaster, cable and wired emitters!

I hadn't expected this... That saves shelling out another =A399 to=20
pass the signal through the walls.

Can't wait to try it out.

Cheers.

ps. Komplett only included one Euro adapter. Be sure to tell them=20
the 895 requires two - one for the remote and one for the RF->IR=20
blaster.=20
pps. This is not a plug for Komplett (no pun intended). Just=20
informing fellow HA's of a good deal.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@...> wrote:

> Thanks - I've ordered from Komplett now :)
>=20
> Paul.
>=20
>=20
>=20
Behalf Of noughtomate
> Sent: 15 March 2006 21:46
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Logitech Harmony 895 - shipping when?
>=20
> The comms behind the H895 has been completly rubbish. I've been=20
> harassing Logitech on a weekly basis.=20
>=20
> Many wanna be owners are under the illusion they will get a=20
heavily=20
> bugged firmware, hence why the UK release is delayed. But our=20
peers=20
> in Europe have been using the Harmony 895 successfully without any=20
> problems.=20
>=20
> I'm a regular at RemoteCentral and things now look stable. Most of=20
> the bugs have been surrounding the wireless receiver as opposed to=20
> the actual remote (you'll find a DarkKnight over at rc.com!)
>=20
> Komplett.co.uk sent me a confirmation email yesterday that my H895=20
> has been shipped. I expect to receive it tommorow (Thursday), but=20
I=20