Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

Re: Set-top box advice

Now have the caller ID working (now it's free from BT :-) and it's
quite cool. Shame you have to enter all your known numbers into the
iPlayer if you want names (and photos) to numbers - would have been
nice if it could have used some sort of database.

Now a new question - is there any way to have two (phone) lines
going into the unit, without confusing which line a phone dials out
on (i.e. I have two incoming lines that both have CID and would like
to see the caller of either line on the TV but still dial out on the
specific line)?