Latest message you have seen: Re: Currentcost USB lead

RE: centrally located amp

  • Subject: RE: centrally located amp
  • From: "Nick Tyson - The Edge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:46:46 -0000

We often install a local DVD for convenience and keep the amp central
-
no issues to date.

Perhaps you could use a firewire interconnect because, as a rep for a
company that=92s sells plasmas once informed us, "it makes the sound
come
out faster"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're using a plasma, any delay in the sound might give the picture
a chance to catch up (only half joking this time!).

Presumably you'll be using a digital interconnect back to the amp.

Nick

Nick Tyson
The Edge
Tel 01473 288211