Fw: Need help to automate my food management.

  • Subject: Fw: Need help to automate my food management.
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:10:35 +0000

Worth swiping one of those sainsburys hand held things to see if you
can=20
reverse-engineer it :-)

Of course, youd take it back afterwards.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 14/03/2006 10:01 -----