Need help to automate my food management.

  • Subject: Need help to automate my food management.
  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:36:30 +0000

We've all seen 'the tech house of the future' on TV shows.

It seems to me that I've been waiting ever since Tommorows World was on TV
in the 80's. I even remember them talking about being able to press a
button
on a TV trailer and have it added to a schedule. Well god knows how many
years, and I see Sky now have this feature !

Anyway, back to the topic.

I'm your bog standard bloke. Stuck at home with no idea what ingredients I
have in stock, and even once I've sifted through the cupboards I still
don't
know what to cook !

So I know we're not there yet where were are able zap barcodes and have the
fridge suggest recipes. But can anyone recommend anything that is possible
today?

I've only seen one website where you can enter ingredients and search for
recipes, but its pretty rubbish.

Hope I've got the question across in this long winded email......