From: "Christopher Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
To: "ukha_d" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Ultrasonic cleaners

Hi All,

Does anyone know anything about ultrasonic cleaners. My wife wants one at
home for her jewellery as she was so impressed when she had her stuff
cleaned at a jewellers recently. I have seen a cheapo at maplins but was
probably thinking of paying around the £300 mark.

Any advice / help appreciated.

Chris