Ipod Video, PSP, Origami, PDA or Other?

  • Subject: Ipod Video, PSP, Origami, PDA or Other?
  • From: "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:00:02 +0000

I'm travelling to South Africa for a couple of months in September and
given the amount of travelling I'm going to be doing, I'd love to have
something available to watch videos and music etc

I'd love to get your thoughts on what I should look at. Given that I'm
also going to want to have this when I get back to the UK, I'd love to
have the following available:

- Option to watch video (high priority)
- Option to play MP3's (high priority)
- Around 40GB+ hard drive (will need a largish hard drive as I'll have
no computer in SA) (high priority)
- Handheld size (high priority)
- USB connection (high priority)
- Either wireless option and/or option to plug into network to surf
the web (medium priority)
- Basic address book, calender, contacts information (medium priority)
- Bluetooth (low priority)

Would appreciate your thoughts - thanks!!