RE: Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:44:59 -0000

Pics on their way.  Not sure about what it would think of a
pre-blended
supply....you'd think it wouldn't care, but the point of it is to provided
water at the correct temp, so if both feeds are delivering the same temp,
then it won't be able to do that. (when you press the button the LED
flashes
until the shower is at the pre-set temp, then they go solid).

Pete

_____