Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?

  • Subject: Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?
  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:00:10 +0000

Ok, someone on this list must have done this.

Cup of cofee/tea
Toast
Shower/bath

Oh and most important for me after just about to accept a job in London is
how to grab podcast's to ones Nokia Mobile phone.
(Look I am trying to avoid the iPOD clan, was never one to conform) and as
for Archos.. well)
My opinion comes about from seeing what my friends have.

So its the nokia/cheapo MP3 player from ebuyer for me.

PS. if you do it. Let me know how and what you listen to