From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Simon McCaughey
Sent: 07 March 2006 09:38
To: UK Home Automation List
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] XBMC AVI Playback

So after all the recent conversation, I've bought an XBOX, and
installed XBMC last night.

Does anyone have problems playing downloaded TV content? I'm not sure
what the exact codec is, just playback of '24' for example is choppy.
I'm also streaming from an SMB share on another PC, if that is a
factor.

Can anyone confirm that it should play these files?

Can anyone confirm that playback from a shared folder shoudl work well?

I didn't get a chance to do a lot of testing last night, my ADSL went
down, and without google it seems I have no brain.

Thanks

Simon

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
cJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  repair improvement

Computer
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme
nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT8
7AJg>  stuff

High
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp
uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>

Improvement
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&;
w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: