Re: [OT] Different Type of XBox Problem

Don,

You need to 'test' it in secret to make sure it works ;o)
The processing and graphics are amazing - definitely a big leap forward -
and it's so much more than a games console.
I found that using a VGA lead (Joytech £10.99) improved the picture
quality - 1 to 1 pixel mapping.
When connecting to Xbox Live don't subscribe to Gold account - choose
Silver
account (free) and you'll be offered a free trial month of Gold membership.
XBox Marketplace is very good - loads of demos, trailers and games - many
are free with Gold membership.

BTW the photo slideshow is very watchable - auto panning and zooming makes
it almost like watching a video.
If you've got original Xbox games you'll need to download an emulator from
the Xbox website and load it onto your 360 - not all games are compatible
:o( however those that do play are upscaled to 720HD

Some games are 1080HD - so I'm waiting for the new Pioneer 50" with
1080V
pixels :o)

Have fun!

Regards