[OT] Anyone interested Pinball ??

  • Subject: [OT] Anyone interested Pinball ??
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:22:00 +0100

Ok - it's a bit off topic...

As a diversion from HA - I've taken an interest in Pinball - just bought my
first table, and am currently building a new summerhouse to house this and
my future collection :)

The guys over at UKPinball have arranged a show at Aston Villa in July with
nearly 100 Pinball machines set on Free Play - i.e. you don't have to pay
money (another true HA belief). The whole thing is for charity and costs
less than a tenner to get it - they're looking for as many people as
possible to come along to keep the show going.

They've put in hell of a lot of effort - including hiring Articulated
Lorries etc. - and I'm sure Mark and co appreciate how hard it is to
co-ordinate such an event.

So if you're at a lose end July 22/23 - go play -
http://www.ukpinballshow.co.uk/pinshow/index.htm

Here's the HA link - I'm using X10 for control of the lights in the
summerhouse via a Visonic Powermax+ panel - and I guess some kind of
integration with Cbus eventually - hurrah !!

Oh - yes and a Kiosk PC for MP3 and Mame in there too....

OT mailing now over - sorry to have disturbed you.

Dean.